Most youth bikes are constructed with heavier frames and materials, but giant designed the all-new ARX to be lighter, quicker, and more fun for young riders. Fact is, smaller riders can benefit even more from a lighter bike. With its ALUXX aluminum frame and fork, ARX is the lightest bike in its category—which makes it more fun to ride. The frame features a lower bottom bracket for a lower center of gravity and added stability. It comes in three different wheel size choices for different heights, and has versatile tyres that can handle rough roads, paths and even some dirt. The frame is fitted with lightweight components that are sized specifically for young riders, including cranksets and cockpit components perfectly sized for various wheel options (16, 20 or 24).
- Hi-tensile steel MTB frame
- Zoom front suspension fork
- Shimano 18 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshift gear selectors
- Shimano 6 speed cassette
- KMC chain
- Triple 24/34/42T chainset
- 3 piece steel 152mm crank arms
- 9/16″ plastic pedals
- Steel bottom bracket
- V-brakes with resin levers
- Alloy single wall wheel rims
- Steel front and rear 36H wheel hubs
- 24″ MTB tyres
- 30mm rise handlebars with 115mm handlebar grips
- Height adjustable quill type handlebar stem
- Custom graphic junior saddle
Time to get chaotic! For the rider that really knows no limits, the 24″ version has 18 Shimano gears and the addition of the suspension forks helps the junior you get through some of the toughest tracks and paths.
The Freespirit Chaotic 24 boys orange bike has a hi-tensile durable steel frame which is made to last. The height adjustable quill stem allows the front end of the bicycle to grow with your child – allowing them to get the most rides out of it.